How to order?
You can submit your order one of the following ways:
- Directly from our online store by selecting a product from our range, follow the steps and fill in your details. An operator from sales department will contact you to confirm your order.
- You can speak with a Customer Support Specialist by phone 0879 222 220
- You can contact a Customer Support Specialist via Live chat
How do we deliver?
You can receive your goods in one of the following ways:
- Free - as directly receive your goods from our warehouse in Varna or Yambol and deliver it to your address with your own transport.
- Through partner-courier - we offer a transport and delivery to your address by a courier - partner. The delivery cost of the orders with final amount up to 500lv is 20leva. The delivery cost of the orders with final amount more than 501lv is 15leva.
These conditions and delivery prices apply for orders delivered in the geographical territory of Bulgaria. If you wish to deliver goods abroad, please get in touch with us for more information.
Delivery time with a courier is normally between 2 and 4 working days for the items that are available in one of our warehouses. In case that the delivery time will be longer than that, we will contact you with additional information by telephone and / or email. The delivery period of goods that are not available in stock, is specified after a discussion with the sales department and it depends on the origin of the goods. In this case, the delivery period range from 3 to 5 weeks after are being ordered and an advanced payment has been made. HIKOVI Ltd. reserves the right to extend these periods of up to seven days and notify the customer in advance.
Insurance of goods
Each product delivered by our courier is insured. Courier is responsible for damages happened during the transport.
If you find a damage upon receipt, please fill in a packing slip in the presence of the courier.
Prices on our website do not include an insurance tax, which is 0.5% of the final value.
Denial of damaged goods upon receipt
If you find a damage upon receipt of goods, you have the right to refuse the goods. Please fill a packing slip in the presence of the courier.
More information can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
How can I return already purchased product?
1. Contact an operator by phone 0879 222 220 or email email@example.com
If you want to return already purchased, please inform us within 14 working days considering from the date of delivery. In case you do not contact us within this period, you lose the right to return the purchased goods.
2. Fill a protocol to refuse your purchase - you need to fill a protocol to return the product and send it to us. Please note the reasons for returning if you want and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Goods can only be returned in their original packaging and appearance. HIKOVI Ltd. reserve the right to refuse the processing of returned products if they are incorrectly stored or damaged. If you have previously made a payment, you must provide us with an official tax document for purchase - a receipt for cash on delivery or invoice;
3. Return the goods - the return of the goods to our warehouse at your expense. The goods must be returned no later than 14 days from the date on which you have notified us for the refusal. The choice of a courier company depends entirely on you, the insurance of goods is mandatory upon returning the order. ATTENTION!!! Uninsured returned goods won't be accepted for processing.
4. Processing of received goods - returned goods are checked and processed by our team. We will contact you for additional information. For more information, please take a look at the "Denial of a contract concluded at a distance" in the General Terms & Conditions.